Tuesday 14 September 2010

Novels, Websites and Projects

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."
~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.



Due to time constraints, I can only work on one project at a time at the moment. So, for the next few weeks, it's my novel that's getting my attention. It was finished at the end of August and is now being spruced up and edited ready to make its way around publishers.

However, once all that is done (can't wait!) I'm going to set about building the official Glass Completely Empty website. Currently I have bits of paper spread around me as I decide on how to make it look. It's there, in my head, it just needs to come out and, for the moment, it's good 'ole pen and paper! What I really wanted to say was, watch this space because, along with the launch of the website will come a big announcement about the documentary. Can't wait! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment