- A human being is only interesting if he's in contact with himself. I learned you have to trust yourself, be what you are, and do what you ought to do the way you should do it. You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it.
- Barbra Streisand
- It seems that if you trust enough, if you smile enough and if you wait enough, things do begin happening.
- Firstly Sandbook.net, a large and popular pen-palling forum, got in touch after being past one of the postcards I'm circulating regarding an art project about pen-friends. They're now acting as sponsors and promoters, encouraging people to get in touch and be involved.
- Secondly, the lovely owner of Penpal Magazine posted a wonderful blog entry about the film:
- So it's gathering steam, which I'm really happy and really thankful for. It's not the project that I thought would begin to take off first but it's certainly a welcome surprise!
- Welcome to the world of The Caffeinated Novelist, a world of sex, drugs and steampower...
My first novel, "Mars on the Rise", is now available from Torquere Press
The best friend you'll ever have!
Chaos, panic and destruction - my work here is done!